Slimguide Skin Fold Calliper EA
A skin fold calliper is a device which measures the thickness of a fold of skin with its underlying layer of fat. By doing this at key locations it is possible to estimate the total percentage body fat of a person.
Skin fold callipers have springs which exert a set pressure on the skin fold, generally 10g/mm², and an accurate scale which measures the thickness in millimetres.
Instruction booklet included.
• Calibrated jaw measures up to 80mm.
• Measurements read to the nearest 0.5 mm.
• Easy to use pistol grip trigger.
• Dual springs for consistent measurements.
• Comes with an informative 22-page instruction manual.
• Made of durable ABS plastic.
• Weight: 200g.
• Dimensions: 280 x 250mm.