Characteristics of Materials Kit EA
The mini Science kits provide the non-specialist teacher with the time and confidence to engage children in various practical activities. Each kit focuses on a particular Science unit of the QCA Guidelines for Key Stage 2 and contains user friendly components and teacher’s guide. Each kit can be used with up to 3 children.
This kit covers lessons such as:
• What are the characteristics of materials?
• Which materials are hard wearing?
• Which fabric is the strongest?
• What are our clothes made of?
• What is hard?
• What effects how high a ball bounces?
• How much water do different papers absorb?
• What materials are flammable?