Mole Set Pack of four
The mole set helps students visualise a mole in solid state. It contains four element specimens: Copper, Iron, Zinc and Aluminium. Each sample contains one mole, 6.02 x 1023 atoms of the element. This will help students develop a greater understanding of the concept of the mole, mass, molar mass, as well as a greater knowledge of the properties of each element when they compare these four specimens side by side.
• Copper bar – 45 x 12.7 x 12.7 mm
• Iron bar – 46 x 12.6 x 12.6 mm
• Zinc bar – 61 x 12.6 x 12.6 mm
• Aluminium bar – 65 x 12.6 x 12.6 mm
• Complete set in case – 100 x 82 x 55mm, 255g