Mini USB Acceleration Data Logger
The Mindsets mini datalogger is an indispensable tool for all manner of investigations and experiments. The datalogger is in the form of a USB stick, so no cables are required to retrieve data or configure the device.
The sensor, memory and battery are all encapsulated on a single circuit so no additional hardware is required (battery life is estimated at 2 to 3 years and is replaceable).
The dataloggers may be used outside or in a liquid if protected in a self–seal bag or container.
• Record acceleration in three axis simultaneously (up to 6,144 samples per axis).
• Selectable sample rate of 50 or 200 samples per second.
• Measure acceleration up to ±8g (±78.45m/s2) at a resolution of 62.5mg (0.6129m/s2).
• Inbuilt power supply - no cables required
• Simple to program with FREE software