Mini USB Voltage Data Logger
The sample rate can be set between once per second and once every hour, hence, the 8,192 sample memory can store from 2 hours to almost a year of data!
The Mindsets mini datalogger is an indispensable tool for all manner of investigations and experiments. The datalogger is in the form of a USB stick, so no cables are required to retrieve data or configure the device.
The sensor, memory and battery are all encapsulated on a single circuit so no additional hardware is required (battery life is estimated at 2 to 3 years and is replaceable). Recommended temperature range –20 degrees C to +60 degrees C.
The dataloggers may be used outside or in a liquid if protected in a self–seal bag or container.
• Record up to 8,192 samples.
• Measure 0 to 10V with a resolution of 20mV.
• External voltage source is connected via a screw-less terminal block.
• Can optionally set a start date and time.
• Inbuilt power supply - no cables required
• Simple to program with FREE software