Hanna Combination Meter
A pH/EC/TDS and temperature waterproof meter designed for simplicity in taking pH, μS/cm, ppm (mg/L) and temperature measurements. Ideal for hydroponics, greenhouses, farming and ground water applications.
Conductivity measurements are automatically compensated for temperature changes with a built-in temperature sensor. The temperature coefficient is fixed at 2%/°C. The specially engineered pH/EC/TDS and temperature probe utilises a fibre junction and gel electrolyte which provide a fast response and reduced contamination. This combination makes it particularly suitable to be used in fertiliser solutions. No probe changes are required when switching your measured parameter between pH, conductivity and TDS.
These multiparameter meters reduce the number of instruments required for water quality analysis.
• Range: pH: 0.0 to 14.0 pH / EC: 0 to 1990mS/cm / TDS: 0 to 1990 ppm (mg/L) / Temp: 0 to 60°C
• Resolution: pH: 0.1 pH / EH: 10mS/cm / TDS: 10 ppm (mg/L) / Temp: 0°C
• Accuracy: pH: ±0.1 pH / EC: ±2% F.S. / TDS: ±2% F.S. / Temp: ±1°C
• DS Conversion Factor: 0.5 ppm (mg/L) = 1mS/cm
• pH Calibration: manual, 1 point through offset trimmer
• EC/TDS Calibration: manual, 1 point through slope trimmer
• EC/TDS Temperature Compensation: automatic from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F) 2% /°C
• Probe: HI 1285-5 pH/EC/TDS/T, 1m cable (included)
• Battery Type/Life: 9VPP3/approximately 150 hours of continuous use
• Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH 100%
• Dimensions/Weight: 144.6 x 79.5 x 37mm/230g