Optika B-159 Binocular Microscope LED 1000x
An advanced instrument, with the same technical specifications as the B-157 except this microscope is capable of up to 1000x magnification. Featuring a binocular head intended for easy viewing for long term, heavy use where comfort is a consideration.
• Total magnification: 40x, 100x, 400x, 1000x.
• Eyepieces: Wide field WF10x/18
• Head: Binocular, 360° rotating, with 30° inclined eyepiece tube. Diopter adjustment on left eyepiece. Interpupillary adjustment 48-75mm.
• Nosepiece: Quadruple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings.
• Objectives: Anti-fungal treated Achromatic (DIN) objectives with mechanical tube length 160mm
? 4x, A.N. 0.10, W.D. 18mm
? 10x, A.N. 0.25, W.D. 7mm
? 40x, A.N. 0.65, W.D. 0.53mm
? 100x, A.N. 1.25, W.D. 0.13mm (oil immersion)
• Stage: Double layer with mechanical sliding stage with specimen holder, 125 x 116mm. X-Y movement range 76 x 30mm. Vernier scale on the two axes, accuracy 0.1mm.
• Focussing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated 0.002mm) with upper stop. Adjustable tension of coarse focussing knob.
• Condenser: Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.2 pre-centred
• Illumination: 1W LED with adjustable intensity.
• LED Details: 1W, 6300K colour temperature, average life time approx. 50000h.
• Observation Mode: Brightfield
• Dimensions: H350 x W170 x D210mm.
• Weight: 4kg
• Voltage: External power supply 100/240V, 50/60Hz, output 5V D.C. 500mA.
• Accessories included: Power supply, dust cover and instructions.