Optika B-159 Binocular Microscope LED 1000x
An advanced instrument, with the same technical specifications as the B-157 except this microscope is capable of up to 1000x magnification. Featuring a binocular head intended for easy viewing for long term, heavy use where comfort is a consideration.
• Total magnification: 40x, 100x, 400x, 1000x.
• Eyepieces: Wide field WF10x/18
• Head: Binocular, 360° rotating, with 30° inclined eyepiece tube. Diopter adjustment on left eyepiece. Interpupillary adjustment 48-75mm.
• Nosepiece: Quadruple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings.
• Objectives: Anti-fungal treated Achromatic (DIN) objectives with mechanical tube length 160mm
4x, A.N. 0.10, W.D. 18mm
10x, A.N. 0.25, W.D. 7mm
40x, A.N. 0.65, W.D. 0.53mm
100x, A.N. 1.25, W.D. 0.13mm (oil immersion)
• Stage: Double layer with mechanical sliding stage with specimen holder, 125 x 116mm. X-Y movement range 76 x 30mm. Vernier scale on the two axes, accuracy 0.1mm.
• Focussing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated 0.002mm) with upper stop. Adjustable tension of coarse focussing knob.
• Condenser: Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.2 pre-centred
• Illumination: 1W LED with adjustable intensity.
• LED Details: 1W, 6300K colour temperature, average life time approx. 50000h.
• Observation Mode: Brightfield
• Dimensions: H350 x W170 x D210mm.
• Weight: 4kg
• Voltage: External power supply 100/240V, 50/60Hz, output 5V D.C. 500mA.
• Accessories included: Power supply, dust cover and instructions.