Philip Harris Lab 20 Zoom Stereo Microscope LED 45x
Very similar specification to the Lab 10 model, but fitted with zoom objectives and capable of up to 45x magnification.
• Total magnification: Up to 45x.
• Eyepieces: WF10x/20mm.
• Head: Binocular, 360° rotating, 45° inclined front side eyepiece tube. Diopter adjustment on both eyepieces. Interpupillary adjustment 51-75mm.
• Nosepiece: Turret type.
• Objectives: Achromatic 0.7x and 4.5x zoom objectives. Zoom factor 6.43:1. Working distance 85mm. Higher magnifications possible using additional eyepieces and lenses.
• Stage: Semi-transparent plastic disc for transmitted light.
• Focussing: Rack and pinion mechanism controlled by a pair of knobs.
• Illumination: Double intensity adjustable incident and transmitted LED illumination. The angle of the incident illuminator is adjustable.
• Optical system: Achromatic.
• Voltage: External power supply 110/240V, 50/60Hz, 1A. Max. power 7W
• Dimensions: H360 x W300 x D190mm.
• Weight: 7kg
• Accessories included: Power supply, dust cover and instructions.