Philip Harris ST402L Stereo Microscope
Stereomicroscopy is easy with this simple instrument that will allow the student to be completely in control and have fun investigating the microscopic world. This a standard instrument used in classrooms the world over, highly reliable with solid construction.
• Total magnification: 20x and 40x.
• Eyepieces: WF10x/20mm with eyecups for protection.
• Head: Binocular, 45° inclined front side eyepiece tube. Diopter adjustment on left eyepiece. Interpupillary adjustment 51-75mm.
• Nosepiece: Turret type.
• Objectives: Achromatic 2x and 4x. Working distance 80mm.
• Stage: Black/white disc for contrast, and semi-transparent plastic for transmitted light.
• Focussing: Rack and pinion mechanism controlled by a pair of knobs.
• Illumination: Adjustable incident and transmitted illumination by tungsten bulbs 12V/10W.
• Optical system: Achromatic.
• Voltage: External power supply 240V, 50Hz, 1A. Max. power 20W
• Dimensions: H307 x W117 x D190mm.
• Weight: 4kg
• Accessories included: Power supply, dust cover and instructions