Harris Worcester Circuit Board KIT
The Harris Worcester Circuit Board consists of a baseboard, terminals, a set of metal connection pillars and a number of clip-on flexible connection strips and accessory units, allowing a variety of circuits to be constructed quickly and easily. Phosphor-bronze connection strips are so designed that when flexed a little they are easily slipped over the pegs where their natural spring holds them in position and ensures a good electrical contact.
• Rapid assembly of simple circuits
• Wide range of accessories
The following components are also supplied with each board:
• 18 flash lamp bulbs, 1.25V, 0.25A
• 9 connectors with lamp holder
• 12 plain connectors
• 1 connector with rheostat
• 1 rectifier
• 1 resistor
• 2 flexible leads with 4mm plug and crocodile clips
• 2 flexible leads with crocodile clips
• 2 crocodile clips
• 2 mounted bell pushes
• 2 soft iron nails, 50mm, square head
• 1 length bare copper wire, 20 s.w.g.
• 1 length bare Eureka wire, 34 s.w.g.
• 1 length plastic-covered wire, 0.6mm
• 1 hardboard disc, drilled
• 4 pencil leads
• 1 piece copper foil
• 1 piece steel wool
Supplied WITHOUT batteries.