The Digital Multimeter is a professional instrument offering the normal multimeter functions and the ability to measure capacitance and frequency over a wide range with a high level of accuracy.
• Display: 3 3/4 digit LCD with 15mm characters and ancillary 40 segment bar graph. Full complement of display annunciators.
• d.c. volts: 600mV, 6V, 60V, 600V, 1000V
• d.c. current 600mA, 10A.
• a.c. volts: 600mV, 6V, 60V, 600V and 750V r.m.s: 50 to 600Hz.
• a.c. current: 600mA, 10A r.m.s., 50 to 600Hz.
• Resistance: 600Ω, 6kΩ, 60kΩ, 600kΩ, 6MΩ 60MΩ.
• Capacitance: 6nF, 60nF, 600nF, 6μF, 60μF.
• Frequency: 100Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 100kHz, 600kHz.
The above ranges are all full scale readings. Resolution is generally to four significant figures for each range. e.g. 60V would be resolved to 10mV. Frequency range sensitivity is 0.1V r.m.s. up to 100kHz. 0.5V r.m.s. above 100kHz.
• Audible continuity: Sounds if resistance being measured is less than 40Ω .
• Input resistance: 10MΩ.
• Accuracy typically: ±0.8% at 23°C ± 5°C and 75% R.H. max.
• Overload protection: 1000V d.c., 750V r.m.s. a.c. 0.5A fuse on current ranges. 10A range unfused. Other ranges, 400V d.c. or r.m.s. a.c. Over range indication in display.
• Data handling facilities: Data hold facility - max. limit selection, relative value selection.
• Sampling rate: 3 samples per second.
• Operating conditions: Temperature range 0 to 40°C (storage -20 to 60°C). Humidity 75% max (storage 80% max).
• Dimensions: 195 x 92 x 43mm.
• Mass: 380g (500g in holster). Supplied complete with holster carrying case, test leads/probes, batteries and instruction booklet.
• Safety: IEC1010, CAT III, 1000V.