Leeds Mechanics Kit
The Leeds Mechanics Kit is a complete set of simple apparatus for practical investigations in Newtonian Mechanics which develops problem-solving and mathematical modelling skills. Areas covered by the kit are: Combining and Resolving Forces, Friction, Impact and Momentum, Motion in a Circle (horizontal and vertical, including the conical pendulum), Simple Harmonic Motion (with and without damping). Equipment is supplied in a sturdy wooden storage box, which also acts as a vertical force table.
• A complete kit for post 16 investigations in linear and rotational mechanics
• Inclined plane and friction experiments
• Circular motion and conical pendulum experiments
• Springs and damping experiments
• This device is compliant to EN61010-2010 with certificates available on request