LED.mixer with Power Supply KIT
Using superbright LED technology, the LED.mixer makes it easier and cheaper than ever to deceive the eyes of your students, without the need for blackout.
An eye catching demonstration of the fascinating phenomenon of colour mixing. A simple control box allows users to vary the brightness of six large LEDs (red, green and blue) which are mounted in a robust stand. The kit includes a translucent white Perspex screen and black aperture screen to demonstrate additive colour mixing. Exploring the effect of coloured light on a variety of coloured objects provides entertainment and sound learning.
• Demonstrate primary and secondary colours
• Investigate colour perception
• Explore true additive colour mixing
• Easy to use alternative to the ray box and filters approach
• Ultra bright LEDs remove the need for full black-out
• Full instructions supplied on CD
• Compliant to EN61010-2010 with certificates available on request