Oscilloscope 30MHz Dual Trace
This advanced dual trace model combines compact design with the stringent specification requirements of a laboratory class oscilloscope. It features vertical bandwidth of DC-30MHz, a deflection coefficient of 5mV/div to 20V/div in 12 calibrated steps along with x5 magnification, which increases the deflection coefficient to 1mV/div and 2mV/div. It also offers algebraic ADD, SUBTRACT, INVERT, and X-Y modes.
The time base range is from 0.5μs/div to 0.2s/div in 18 calibrated steps. A continuously variable uncalibrated control between the steps, along with x5 expansion extends the fastest sweep speed to 40ns/div approx. Variable HOLD-OFF, in addition to multimode triggering, provides versatile triggering upto 40MHz. Outputs are regulated with thermal shutdown protection in case of overload or short circuit.
Supplied with manual and two input BNC leads.
• DC - 30MHz bandwidth
• Up to 1mV/div sensitivity on both channels
• CH1, CH2 (Independent Channels), CH1 & CH2 (Alternate/CHOP), CH2 INVT, ADD and SUBTRACT
• X-Y operation
• 40ns/div to 0.2s/div time base
• 140mm rectangular CRT with internal graticule
• Triggering to 40MHz
• Z modulation (TTL level)
• 80 x 100mm display
• TV triggering frame (V) and line (H)
• MAINS trigger
• Variable hold off
• Built-in component tester/comparator
• Compliant to EN61010-2010 with certificates available on request