The PicoScope 2204 Series oscilloscope offer a small, light, modern alternative to bulky benchtop devices. You can now fit a 200 MHz, 1 GS/s instrument easily in your laptop bag! They are perfect for engineers on the move; ideal for a wide range of applications including education, service, monitoring, fault finding, and repair. A small form factor is not the only benefit of these PC-based scopes. With our PicoScope 6 software, high-end features such as serial decoding and mask limit testing are included as standard. New functionality is regularly delivered through free upgrades, optimized with the help of feedback.
The PicoScope 2000 range features.
• Up to 200 MHz bandwidth, in 5 model versions 10, 25, 50, 100 and 200 MHz
• All “A” models supplied with 2-test probes suitable for bandwidth of model version
• Built in spectrum analzer
• Up to 1 GS/s sampling with the PicoScope 2208A model
• Advanced digital triggers
• Built in function generator arbitrary waveform generator
• Serial decoding
• USB powered
• Ultra compact design
• Operates on windows and Linux systems
• Size: 142x92x19mm
• Designed to EN 61010-1:2010