Vibration Generator EA
The Vibration Generator gives mechanical oscillations when fed by signals from an oscillator/A.F. amplifier e.g. a Power Signal Generator. A special high temperature coil system enables the unit to be operated at its maximum rating for a prolonged period without damage due to overheating.
The frequency response encompasses the whole of the audio spectrum and beyond. Electrical input is made via two 4mm sockets and the mechanical output is provided by a shaft terminating in a pair of clamping nuts.
• Maximum peak to peak displacement: 8mm at 1Hz, decreasing with increase in frequency.
• Total frequency range: D.C. to 10kHz.
• Coil impedance: 3.5Ω at 50Hz
• Dimensions: 100 x 90 x 95mm high.
• Vibrator can be used in any position, free standing or clamped.