Deluxe Stereo Amplifier Kit
This deluxe kit can be used with any personal stereo equipment, including MP3 players.
The kit has a volume control and power LED.
It can be powered by a batteries connected to the PP3 clip or a DC power module can be plugged in when the batteries automatically disconnect and the power supply is used. The kit can be powered by a 2V to 15V supply, though the volume is better with a higher supply.
It uses a TDA2822M audio amplifier IC which can output 1W per channel. Requires soldering.
• 1 x TDA2822M audio amplifier IC
• 1 x 8 pin IC holder
• 1 x 1Kohm resistor
• 2 x 10Kohm resistors
• 1 x 10Kohm dual potentiometer
• 2 x 4.7ohm resistors
• 1 x Red 5mm LED
• 2 x 100nF capacitors, ceramic disc
• 2 x 470uF capacitors, electrolytic
• 2 x 100uF capacitors, electrolytic
• 1 x 10uF capacitor, electrolytic
• 1 x 3.5mm stereo jack cable
• 1 x PP3 clip lead
• 1 x right angle power switch
• 1 x DC power socket
• 2 x speakers (8ohm, 66mm) and connecting wire
• 1 x deluxe stereo amplifier PCB
PCB dimensions: 62 x 50mm.