Digital Oscilloscope DIY Kit EA
Everything you need to build your very own, fully functional, digital oscilloscope. Kit includes a semi-populated PCB, with pre-soldered surface mount components. The unsoldered components are all through-hole.
• 280mA current draw
• 5M samples/second (AUTO mode only)
• 8 bit resolution
• 256 sample memory depth
• 1MHz analog bandwidth
• 100mV/Div-5V/Div sensitivity
• 1MΩ impedance
• 50Vpeak-to-peak max input voltage
• DC/AC coupling
• Save and display up to 6 captures to memory
• Transfer screen capture to PC as a bitmap file (serial adapter not included)
• Backlit LCD display
Size: 110 x 65 x 25mm.
This kit requires a BNC Probe and a 9V power supply to run the oscilloscope. Please note these are not included.