Ohbot 2.1 Sensor Pack
A pack of sensors so Ohbot can sense daytime, when something moved or if its nose is touched.
• Light sensor
• touch sensor (with fixing pack to attach to Ohbot's nose)
• tilt sensor
• cables to connect to Obrain board
• instructions on set up
The sensor values can be used directly within the Ohbot software using dedicated blocks.
• light level - provides a value between 0 and 10 dependent on light level
• touch -provides a value of true if touched and false if not touched
• Tilt -provides a value of true if tilted and false if not tilted
Works with Ohbot for Windows or Ohbot for Raspberry Pi.