The Digital Anemometer is user-friendly and brings extra value for both teachers and students to experiments by allowing students to acquire specific data that can be utilised in finding the most efficient wind pitch blade combination at any given wind conditions, or how, if at all, relative humidity and temperature affect hydrogen production.
• Air Velocity Measurement Range: 0.3 to 30m/s (±5%)
• Temperature Measurement Range: -10 to 50°C (±1°C)
• Humidity Measurement Range: 0%-99% (±5% at 20%-90%)
• Air Velocity Unit Selection: m/s, ft/min, knots, km/h, mph
• Beaufort scale
• °C / °F selection
• Max/Min/Avg Reading Selection
• Hold Function
• Wind-chill Indication
• Low Battery Warning
• Auto Power Off (with override function)
• Calibration Function
• Resolution: 0.1m/s, 1%,0.1 ?