Interscale Demonstration Meter
• Versatile meter that can show A.C. or D.C.
• Highly sensitive moving coil galvanometer with accuracy of ± 2.5%
• Scale on both sides of the dial for class demonstration
• Easy observation of working parts
• Basic sensitivity of meter is 5 mA, 100 mV f.s.d
A versatile demonstration meter that can be converted from a Voltmeter to an Ammeter on either A.C. or D.C. by the use of interchangeable dials (sold separately). Each dial fits through a slot in the side of the case and connects through four fixed 4mm sockets. The meter operates using a moving coil galvanometer housed within a plastic case allowing all working/moving parts to be observed through either side of the meter. Scales are marked on both sides making this unit ideal for class demonstration.
Dimensions: W300 x H300 x D150mm